Free Shipping to Canada and USAOn all orders of CAD $75 or more (pre-tax).
FREE LOCAL DELIVERYSunday evening delivery within 45km with min $50 order (pre-tax).
Order Processing TimeCurrently 2-3 Days
Matt & Nat
Morton - Chili
Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Combat boot with oversized side zipper detail. Interior: Woven label with logo. Material: Box PU. Dimensions: 1” outsole.
We are happy to provide many alternatives to get your order to you!
*Please note all delivery timelines quoted by Canada post are in addition to processing time of up to 72 hrs as we are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays and Canada Post does not ship on weekends or holidays. We do our best to get your order to you on time, however there can be delays especially now due to COVID. No couriers are guaranteeing delivery times during this period. If you have a specific deadline for delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to get your package to you by your required date.
• Free Shipping in Canada on all orders $75 (pre-tax) and up.
• Orders under $75 (pre-tax) ship via Canada Post using discounted calculated rates.
• Free local delivery within 45km of our storefront on orders over $50. If your shipping address falls in this range, the free local delivery option will show up at checkout. (Deliveries are made once a week on Sundays between 5:30-9:00pm. Please include your buzzer number if you are in an apartment or condo building.)
• Free in-store pickup.
• Free Shipping to the US on all orders CAD $75 (pre-tax) and up.
• Orders under CAD $75 ship via Canada Post/USPS using discounted calculated rates.
Please contact us directly if you would like to place an international order.
*Note: As we are a Canadian company, you may be required to pay customs or duty fees when receiving your US or International order. These are government fees that we have no control over.
Returns - Online Orders
• Only regularly priced items qualify for returns. Your return package must be sent back within 30 days of the date your order was delivered. **Returns for holiday gifts will be accepted until January 20, 2021**
• Any item purchased at a discount is final sale and does not qualify for return or exchange.
• We will accept items with a manufacturing defect for a period of 6 months from purchase. Damage due to excessive wear and tear is NOT considered a manufacturing defect. Each case will be individually evaluated.
• You must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending back your item(s) so that we can review your order and provide you with the return instructions. Returns will not be accepted without written confirmation from us.
• The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense.
• We will process your refund when we receive the return package and we determine it has met the return criteria (below). Refunds are processed back to the original method of payment and should appear in your account within 1-2 weeks depending on how quickly your bank processes the transaction.
• International and US return shipping documents MUST be marked"RETURN"to avoid incurring additional duties and fees. We will NOT accept any returns that require the payment of duties or fees.
Criteria for Returned Items
Must be unopened, unworn, unwashed, and with original tags still attached.
Must be in brand new condition (no pet hair or fragrance).
Footwear cannot have been worn outdoors and only tried on indoors with socks. Original tags must still be attached.
Shoe boxes must not be damaged (no writing, tape, etc.) Shoe boxes MUST be wrapped or otherwise packaged so that they are not damaged). We will charge a restocking fee of $10 for damaged shoe boxes.
No returns or exchanges on personal care or food products (ie. chocolate, popcorn, candy, make-up, hair or body care items).
**We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if we believe the product to not be in its original condition or does not follow the criteria for returned items.
Exchanges - Online Orders
• At this time, we do not offer exchanges on online orders unless you are able to come into the store and we have your desired item in stock. In this case, the exchange must be done within 30 days of the original order.
• If you are unable to come into the store, please follow the return policy above and place a new order for the item you would like instead.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges (In Store Purchases & Gifts)
In store purchases of regularly priced items may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase. All items purchased at a discount are final and not eligible for return or exchange. Receipt or proof of purchase must be presented at time of return.
Gifts may be returned for exchange only (no refunds) up to 30 days of receiving the gift. Gift receipt must be presented at time of exchange.
Sales of gift cards are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Exchanges or refunds of purchases originally made on a gift card will be returned to the gift card only. Gift card must be presented to process return or exchange.