Apricot Whipped Body Scrub
Apricot Whipped Body Scrub
Whip up some delicious exfoliation with the Apricot Whipped Body Scrub! Our rich, velvety scrub cradles your skin like a cloud as it works its sweet-scented magic by polishing away dead skin cells and leaving you feeling touchably soft and smooth.
To Use: This exfoliant can be used dry or on wet skin without rinsing. Take a small amount of exfoliating butter and massage in a circular motion to penetrate well. Remove the grains with your hand or a dry towel. Once or twice a week.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Saccharum Officinarum, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Rich in lecithin, sterols, vitamin E and omega-3
- Penetrates easily into the skin
- Has great emollient properties
- Holds an important moisturizing power
- Helps to reconstitute the skin’s natural hydrolipidic film
- Softens and soothes dry, irritated or damaged skin
- Provides the skin with a healthy glow thanks to its richness in vitamin A with antioxidant properties and radiance of the complexion
- Promotes the regeneration of the skin’s hydrolipidic film and helps protect the skin from dehydration thanks to the triacylglycerides it contains
- Has softening and smoothing properties
- Regenerating and revitalizing
- Helps to fight against the signs of aging thanks to the presence of phytosterols
- Helps promote healing and repair of the skin and reduce inflammation due to the presence of karisterols
- Improves the suppleness of the epidermis and the skin barrier thanks to its high oleic acid content
- Protects against dehydration thanks to its emollient properties
- Perfect for very dry and mature skin
- Repairing, soothing, softening and protective
- Rich in unsaponifiables with protective, softening, anti-aging and anti-dehydrating properties.
- Reduces insensible water loss by reconstituting the hydrolipidic film without excessive occlusion.
- Smoothes and firms the skin, which regains suppleness and elasticity
- Helps fight against free radicals and signs of skin aging thanks to its richness in antioxidants such as carotenoids and xanthophylls
- Nourishing, revitalizing, regenerating and repairing
- Helps to regenerate the skin’s hydrolipidic film, which limits dryness and gives the oil moisturizing properties
- Tones and softens thanks to triacylglycerides
- Alleviates chapping and cracking caused by winter cold, wind or salt water
- Leaves skin glowing, firm and radiant
- Remove dead skin
- Promotes cell renewal