Featuring sneaker-light comfort and confidence-boosting support and traction, Antora 2 is uniquely tailored to women ready to find themselves in places they’ve dared to look.
• Mesh and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• External rear strap locks in the heel
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable EVA insole
• Rock plate for protection
• Medial post for light pronation relief
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ rubber sole
• Vegan friendly
• Stack height (heel/toe): 28.5mm/20mm; Drop: 8mm; Lug: 5mm
• Weight: 1lb 4oz / 540g (full pair)
Sizing Tip: We find that this shoe fits very true to size. The toebox is roomy and comfortable. Excellent arch support and reviews suggest they are helpful for those with plantar fasciitis. These are excellent as walking shoes and also great for light trail hiking as well. Comfortable to wear all day or for long walks.
(Please keep in mind, this is our best attempt to help with sizing. We cannot guarantee this will apply to you as everyone has different foot sizes, shapes, and preferences on how they like their shoes to fit. If possible, we always recommend coming into the store to try on footwear.)