Designed to go fast in the mountains, this stripped down, race-ready shoe is engineered with tear-resistant fabrics, a responsive foam midsole, and aggressive mountain-grade Quantum Grip® rubber lugs.
• Mesh and TPU upper
• Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
• Traditional lace closure
• Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
• Internal bootie for locked-in fit
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable EVA foam insole
• EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Rock plate for protection
• Merrell mountain-grade Quantum Grip™ rubber outsole
• Stack height (heel/toe): 23.5mm/17.5mm; Drop: 6mm; Lug: 5mm
• Weight: 14oz / 424g (full pair)
Sizing Tip: We find that this shoe is very comfortable, lightweight, supportive and fits true to size, however may feel just a touch narrow. We recommend sizing up a half size if you have a wider foot or if you plan to wear thicker socks. (Please keep in mind, this is our best attempt to help with sizing. We cannot guarantee this will apply to you as everyone has different foot sizes, shapes, and preferences on how they like their shoes to fit. If possible, we always recommend coming into the store to try on footwear.)
Caution: These shoes are so fun and lightweight, they may cause impromptu bouncing around...or maybe that was just us!
Want to know more? Check out this video to learn everything there is about the MTL Skyfire!