Coco CollectionRegular price $30.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Limited edition coconut wax candle!
Like soy, coconut wax is completely non-toxic and easy on the environment too. It burns cool and slow and will give you hours of natural fragrance.
For reference, the coco collection candles are 13 ounces and with a special glass container for a new look. They also come with a dual cotton ribbon wick which provides a beautiful bright flame.
AND... When your candle comes to an end, the jar is a perfect addition for a multitude of storage purposes!
The lid is made out of cork to complete the look!
Why Coco Collection:
- Coconut wax is eco-friendly, slow burning & provides a nice scent throw with essential oils
- Elegant & unique Amber glass container looks great in your home
- Dual Cotton ribbon wick provides a bright & wide flame
- Cork Lid
- Very limited edition run - enjoy while supplies last
A sweet sugary dry sandalwood type with top notes of cardamom, middle notes of milky laka wood, and a base note of Vanilla, Tonka and nutmeg.
Coffee Bean Crush
The aroma of warm, roasted coffee beans mixes with caramel notes and dark cocoa to bring you the comfort and warmth of a fresh roasted cup of coffee
Add a warm, cosy and fragrant glow to any room. Enjoy the aromas of warm mulled spices including cinnamon and ginger mingled with oak wood, sage all on a base of notes reminiscent of sweet red wine.
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Uplift your spirits this season with this cozy, comforting scent.
Pure essential oils of Cinnamon Bark, Orange, Clove Bud, Vanilla, Frankincense and Nutmeg come together to offer a warm, deep, and spicy aroma. Light this one up to set the mood for autumn colours and nights by the fireplace.
- 13 oz of eco-friendly & slow burning coconut wax
- 70+ hour burn time
- 100% natural essential oil scents
- 100% cotton ribbon wick
- Give your new Coco candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Lids should not be used to extinguish flame. We suggest a candle snuffer to safely extinguish your candle when not in use.